Is reference a Scrabble word?
Yes, reference is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
Reference is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word reference.
- Refer to
- A remark that calls attention to something or someone
- A short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- An indicator that orients you generally
- A book to which you can refer for authoritative facts
- A formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person's qualifications and dependability
- The most direct or specific meaning of a word or expression; the class of objects that an expression refers to
- The act of referring or consulting
- A publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to
- (computer science) the code that identifies where a piece of information is stored
- The relation between a word or phrase and the object or idea it refers to
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in reference?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reference:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'reference'.