Is citation a Scrabble word?
Yes, citation is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Citation is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word citation.
- An official award (as for bravery or service) usually given as formal public statement
- (law) the act of citing (as of spoken words or written passages or legal precedents etc.)
- A short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- A passage or expression that is quoted or cited
- A summons that commands the appearance of a party at a proceeding
- Thoroughbred that won the triple crown in 1948
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in citation?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to citation:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'citation'.