Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Citation
The definition of citation, the meaning of the word Citation:
Is citation a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An official award (as for bravery or service) usually given as formal public statement
- n. - (law) the act of citing (as of spoken words or written passages or legal precedents etc.)
- n. - A short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- n. - A passage or expression that is quoted or cited
- n. - A summons that commands the appearance of a party at a proceeding
- n. - Thoroughbred that won the triple crown in 1948
Citation is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in citation: A C I I N O T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to citation:
83 words found using the letters in "Citation"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words