Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Tried
The definition of tried, the meaning of the word Tried:
Is tried a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Make an effort or attempt
- v. - Put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- v. - Put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
- v. - Take a sample of
- v. - Examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- v. - Give pain or trouble to
- v. - Test the limits of
- v. - Melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities
- v. - Put on a garment in order to see whether it fits and looks nice
- adj. - Tested and proved useful or correct
- adj. - Tested and proved to be reliable
Tried is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in tried: D E I R T
1 Anagram of Tried
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tried:
30 words found using the letters in "Tried"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words