Yes, rice is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Rice is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'rice'.
- Sieve so that it becomes the consistency of rice
- Grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished
- Annual or perennial rhizomatous marsh grasses; seed used for food; straw used for paper
- English lyricist who frequently worked with Andrew Lloyd Webber (born in 1944)
- United States playwright (1892-1967)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rice?
1 Anagram of Rice
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rice:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rice'.