Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Rice
The definition of rice, the meaning of the word Rice:
Is rice a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished
- n. - Annual or perennial rhizomatous marsh grasses; seed used for food; straw used for paper
- n. - English lyricist who frequently worked with Andrew Lloyd Webber (born in 1944)
- n. - United States playwright (1892-1967)
- v. - Sieve so that it becomes the consistency of rice
Rice is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rice: C E I R
1 Anagram of Rice
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rice:
7 words found using the letters in "Rice"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words