Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, credits is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Give someone credit for something
2. Ascribe an achievement to
3. Accounting: enter as credit
4. Have trust in; trust in the truth or veracity of
1. A list of acknowledgements of those who contributed to the creation of a film (usually run at the end of the film)
3. Money available for a client to borrow
4. An accounting entry acknowledging income or capital items
5. Used in the phrase `to your credit' in order to indicate an achievement deserving praise;
6. Arrangement for deferred payment for goods and services
7. Recognition by a college or university that a course of studies has been successfully completed; typically measured in semester hours
8. A short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
9. An entry on a list of persons who contributed to a film or written work
10. An estimate, based on previous dealings, of a person's or an organization's ability to fulfill their financial commitments
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in credits?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words