Is ride a Scrabble word?
Yes, ride is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Ride is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word ride.
- Sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- Be carried or travel on or in a vehicle
- Continue undisturbed and without interference
- Move like a floating object
- Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- Be sustained or supported or borne
- Have certain properties when driven
- Be contingent on
- Lie moored or anchored
- Sit on and control a vehicle
- Climb up on the body
- Ride over, along, or through
- Keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot
- Copulate with
- A journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile)
- A mechanical device that you ride for amusement or excitement
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in ride?
2 Anagrams of Ride
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ride:
There are 19 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'ride'.
- E: eider
- J: jerid
- N: diner