Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, ride is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
1. Sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
2. Be carried or travel on or in a vehicle
3. Continue undisturbed and without interference
4. Move like a floating object
5. Harass with persistent criticism or carping
6. Be sustained or supported or borne
7. Have certain properties when driven
8. Be contingent on
9. Lie moored or anchored
10. Sit on and control a vehicle
11. Climb up on the body
12. Ride over, along, or through
13. Keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot
14. Copulate with
1. A journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile)
2. A mechanical device that you ride for amusement or excitement
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in ride?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words