Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Tide
The definition of tide, the meaning of the word Tide:
Is tide a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The periodic rise and fall of the sea level under the gravitational pull of the moon
- n. - Something that may increase or decrease (like the tides of the sea)
- n. - There are usually two high and two low tides each day
- v. - Rise or move forward
- v. - Cause to float with the tide
- v. - Be carried with the tide
Tide is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tide: D E I T
4 Anagrams of Tide
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tide:
14 words found using the letters in "Tide"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words