Is strip a Scrabble word?
Yes, strip is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Strip is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
19 definitions of the word strip.
- Take away possessions from someone
- Get undressed
- Remove the surface from
- Remove substances from by a percolating liquid
- Lay bare
- Steal goods; take as spoils
- Remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely
- Strip the cured leaves from
- Remove the thread (of screws)
- Remove a constituent from a liquid
- Take off or remove
- Draw the last milk (of cows)
- Remove (someone's or one's own) clothes
- A relatively long narrow piece of something
- Artifact consisting of a narrow flat piece of material
- An airfield without normal airport facilities
- A sequence of drawings telling a story in a newspaper or comic book
- Thin piece of wood or metal
- A form of erotic entertainment in which a dancer gradually undresses to music
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in strip?
4 Anagrams of Strip
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to strip:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'strip'.