Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Bellows
The definition of bellows, the meaning of the word Bellows:
Is bellows a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A mechanical device that blows a strong current of air; used to make a fire burn more fiercely or to sound a musical instrument
- n. - A very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)
- n. - United States author (born in Canada) whose novels influenced American literature after World War II (1915-2005)
- v. - Shout loudly and without restraint
- v. - Make a loud noise, as of animal
Bellows is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in bellows: B E L L O S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bellows:
83 words found using the letters in "Bellows"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words