Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Bowl
The definition of bowl, the meaning of the word Bowl:
Is bowl a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A round vessel that is open at the top; used chiefly for holding food or liquids;
- n. - A concave shape with an open top
- n. - A dish that is round and open at the top for serving foods
- n. - The quantity contained in a bowl
- n. - A large structure for open-air sports or entertainments
- n. - A large ball with finger holes used in the sport of bowling
- n. - A wooden ball (with flattened sides so that it rolls on a curved course) used in the game of lawn bowling
- n. - A small round container that is open at the top for holding tobacco
- n. - The act of rolling something (as the ball in bowling)
- v. - Roll (a ball)
- v. - Hurl a cricket ball from one end of the pitch towards the batsman at the other end
- v. - Engage in the sport of bowling
Bowl is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bowl: B L O W
1 Anagram of Bowl
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bowl:
9 words found using the letters in "Bowl"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words