Is wells a Scrabble word?
Yes, wells is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Wells is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word wells.
- Come up, as of a liquid
- Prolific English writer best known for his science-fiction novels; he also wrote on contemporary social problems and wrote popular accounts of history and science (1866-1946)
- A deep hole or shaft dug or drilled to obtain water or oil or gas or brine
- A cavity or vessel used to contain liquid
- An abundant source
- An open shaft through the floors of a building (as for a stairway)
- An enclosed compartment in a ship or plane for holding something as e.g. fish or a plane's landing gear or for protecting something as e.g. a ship's pumps
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wells?
1 Anagram of Wells
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wells:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wells'.