Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Wells
The definition of wells, the meaning of the word Wells:
Is wells a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Prolific English writer best known for his science-fiction novels; he also wrote on contemporary social problems and wrote popular accounts of history and science (1866-1946)
- n. - A deep hole or shaft dug or drilled to obtain water or oil or gas or brine
- n. - A cavity or vessel used to contain liquid
- n. - An abundant source
- n. - An open shaft through the floors of a building (as for a stairway)
- n. - An enclosed compartment in a ship or plane for holding something as e.g. fish or a plane's landing gear or for protecting something as e.g. a ship's pumps
- v. - Come up, as of a liquid
Wells is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in wells: E L L S W
1 Anagram of Wells
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wells:
13 words found using the letters in "Wells"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words