Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Webs
The definition of webs, the meaning of the word Webs:
Is webs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving
- n. - An intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim
- n. - The flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- n. - An interconnected system of things or people
- n. - Computer network consisting of a collection of internet sites that offer text and graphics and sound and animation resources through the hypertext transfer protocol
- n. - A fabric (especially a fabric in the process of being woven)
- n. - Membrane connecting the toes of some aquatic birds and mammals
- v. - Construct or form a web, as if by weaving
Webs is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in webs: B E S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to webs:
6 words found using the letters in "Webs"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words