Yes, swell is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Swell is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word 'swell'.
- Increase in size, magnitude, number, or intensity
- Become filled with pride, arrogance, or anger
- Expand abnormally
- Come up (as of feelings and thoughts, or other ephemeral things)
- Come up, as of a liquid
- Cause to become swollen
- Very good
- The undulating movement of the surface of the open sea
- A rounded elevation (especially one on an ocean floor)
- A crescendo followed by a decrescendo
- A man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in swell?
1 Anagram of Swell
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to swell:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'swell'.