Is bowls a Scrabble word?
Yes, bowls is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Bowls is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word bowls.
- Roll (a ball)
- Hurl a cricket ball from one end of the pitch towards the batsman at the other end
- Engage in the sport of bowling
- A bowling game played on a level lawn with biased wooden balls that are rolled at a jack
- A round vessel that is open at the top; used chiefly for holding food or liquids;
- A concave shape with an open top
- A dish that is round and open at the top for serving foods
- The quantity contained in a bowl
- A large structure for open-air sports or entertainments
- A large ball with finger holes used in the sport of bowling
- A wooden ball (with flattened sides so that it rolls on a curved course) used in the game of lawn bowling
- A small round container that is open at the top for holding tobacco
- The act of rolling something (as the ball in bowling)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bowls?
1 Anagram of Bowls
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bowls:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bowls'.