Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, bowls is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Roll (a ball)
2. Hurl a cricket ball from one end of the pitch towards the batsman at the other end
3. Engage in the sport of bowling
1. A bowling game played on a level lawn with biased wooden balls that are rolled at a jack
2. A round vessel that is open at the top; used chiefly for holding food or liquids;
3. A concave shape with an open top
4. A dish that is round and open at the top for serving foods
5. The quantity contained in a bowl
6. A large structure for open-air sports or entertainments
7. A large ball with finger holes used in the sport of bowling
8. A wooden ball (with flattened sides so that it rolls on a curved course) used in the game of lawn bowling
9. A small round container that is open at the top for holding tobacco
10. The act of rolling something (as the ball in bowling)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bowls?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words