Is bows a Scrabble word?
Yes, bows is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Bows is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word bows.
- Bend one's knee or body, or lower one's head
- Yield to another's wish or opinion
- Bend the head or the upper part of the body in a gesture of respect or greeting
- Bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- Play on a string instrument with a bow
- A knot with two loops and loose ends; used to tie shoelaces
- A slightly curved piece of resilient wood with taut horsehair strands; used in playing certain stringed instruments
- Front part of a vessel or aircraft
- A weapon for shooting arrows, composed of a curved piece of resilient wood with a taut cord to propel the arrow
- Something curved in shape
- Bending the head or body or knee as a sign of reverence or submission or shame or greeting
- An appearance by actors or performers at the end of the concert or play in order to acknowledge the applause of the audience
- A decorative interlacing of ribbons
- A stroke with a curved piece of wood with taut horsehair strands that is used in playing stringed instruments
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bows?
1 Anagram of Bows
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bows:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bows'.