Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, bells is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Attach a bell to
1. A hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck
2. A push button at an outer door that gives a ringing or buzzing signal when pushed
3. The sound of a bell being struck
4. (nautical) each of the eight half-hour units of nautical time signaled by strokes of a ship's bell; eight bells signals 4:00, 8:00, or 12:00 o'clock, either a.m. or p.m.
5. The shape of a bell
6. A phonetician and father of Alexander Graham Bell (1819-1905)
7. English painter; sister of Virginia Woolf; prominent member of the Bloomsbury Group (1879-1961)
8. United States inventor (born in Scotland) of the telephone (1847-1922)
9. A percussion instrument consisting of a set of tuned bells that are struck with a hammer; used as an orchestral instrument
10. The flared opening of a tubular device
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bells?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words