Is bells a Scrabble word?
Yes, bells is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Bells is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word bells.
- Attach a bell to
- A hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck
- A push button at an outer door that gives a ringing or buzzing signal when pushed
- The sound of a bell being struck
- (nautical) each of the eight half-hour units of nautical time signaled by strokes of a ship's bell; eight bells signals 4:00, 8:00, or 12:00 o'clock, either a.m. or p.m.
- The shape of a bell
- A phonetician and father of Alexander Graham Bell (1819-1905)
- English painter; sister of Virginia Woolf; prominent member of the Bloomsbury Group (1879-1961)
- United States inventor (born in Scotland) of the telephone (1847-1922)
- A percussion instrument consisting of a set of tuned bells that are struck with a hammer; used as an orchestral instrument
- The flared opening of a tubular device
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bells?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bells:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bells'.