Is lows a Scrabble word?
Yes, lows is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Lows is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word lows.
- Make a low noise, characteristic of bovines
- An air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation
- British political cartoonist (born in New Zealand) who created the character Colonel Blimp (1891-1963)
- A low level or position or degree
- The lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle; used to start a car moving
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lows?
2 Anagrams of Lows
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lows:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lows'.