Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Lows
The definition of lows, the meaning of the word Lows:
Is lows a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation
- n. - British political cartoonist (born in New Zealand) who created the character Colonel Blimp (1891-1963)
- n. - A low level or position or degree
- n. - The lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle; used to start a car moving
- v. - Make a low noise, characteristic of bovines
Lows is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in lows: L O S W
2 Anagrams of Lows
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lows:
12 words found using the letters in "Lows"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words