Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Slow
The definition of slow, the meaning of the word Slow:
Is slow a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Lose velocity; move more slowly
- v. - Become slow or slower
- v. - Cause to proceed more slowly
- adj. - Not moving quickly; taking a comparatively long time
- adj. - At a slow tempo
- adj. - Slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
- adj. - (used of timepieces) indicating a time earlier than the correct time
- adj. - So lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- adj. - (of business) not active or brisk
- adv. - Without speed (`slow' is sometimes used informally for `slowly')
- adv. - Of timepieces
Slow is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in slow: L O S W
2 Anagrams of Slow
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slow:
12 words found using the letters in "Slow"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words