Is slow a Scrabble word?
Yes, slow is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Slow is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word slow
The meaning of slow
11 definitions of the word slow.
- Without speed (`slow' is sometimes used informally for `slowly')
- Of timepieces
- Not moving quickly; taking a comparatively long time
- At a slow tempo
- Slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
- (used of timepieces) indicating a time earlier than the correct time
- So lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- (of business) not active or brisk
- Lose velocity; move more slowly
- Become slow or slower
- Cause to proceed more slowly
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in slow?
2 Anagrams of Slow
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slow:
Unscramble the letters in slow
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'slow'.