Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Stable
The definition of stable, the meaning of the word Stable:
Is stable a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A farm building for housing horses or other livestock
- v. - Shelter in a stable
- adj. - Resistant to change of position or condition
- adj. - Firm and dependable; subject to little fluctuation
- adj. - Not taking part readily in chemical change
- adj. - Maintaining equilibrium
- adj. - Showing little if any change
Stable is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in stable: A B E L S T
3 Anagrams of Stable
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stable:
126 words found using the letters in "Stable"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words