Is stable a Scrabble word?
Yes, stable is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Stable is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word stable
The meaning of stable
7 definitions of the word stable.
- Shelter in a stable
- Resistant to change of position or condition
- Firm and dependable; subject to little fluctuation
- Not taking part readily in chemical change
- Maintaining equilibrium
- Showing little if any change
- A farm building for housing horses or other livestock
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stable?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
3 Anagrams of Stable
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stable:
Unscramble the letters in stable
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stable'.