Is basest a Scrabble word?
Yes, basest is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Basest is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word basest.
- Serving as or forming a base
- Of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense)
- (used of metals) consisting of or alloyed with inferior metal
- Not adhering to ethical or moral principles
- Having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality
- Debased; not genuine
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in basest?
3 Anagrams of Basest
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to basest:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'basest'.