Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Basest
The definition of basest, the meaning of the word Basest:
Is basest a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Serving as or forming a base
- adj. - Of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense)
- adj. - (used of metals) consisting of or alloyed with inferior metal
- adj. - Not adhering to ethical or moral principles
- adj. - Having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality
- adj. - Illegitimate
- adj. - Debased; not genuine
Basest is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in basest: A B E S S T
3 Anagrams of Basest
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to basest:
73 words found using the letters in "Basest"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words