Is base a Scrabble word?
Yes, base is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Base is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
30 definitions of the word base.
- Use as a basis for; found on
- Situate as a center of operations
- Use (purified cocaine) by burning it and inhaling the fumes
- Serving as or forming a base
- Of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense)
- (used of metals) consisting of or alloyed with inferior metal
- Not adhering to ethical or moral principles
- Having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality
- Debased; not genuine
- Installation from which a military force initiates operations
- Lowest support of a structure
- A place that the runner must touch before scoring
- The bottom or lowest part
- (anatomy) the part of an organ nearest its point of attachment
- A lower limit
- The fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained
- A support or foundation
- A phosphoric ester of a nucleoside; the basic structural unit of nucleic acids (DNA or RNA)
- Any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water
- The bottom side of a geometric figure from which the altitude can be constructed
- The most important or necessary part of something
- (numeration system) the positive integer that is equivalent to one in the next higher counting place
- The place where you are stationed and from which missions start and end
- A terrorist network intensely opposed to the United States that dispenses money and logistical support and training to a wide variety of radical Islamic terrorist groups; has cells in more than 50 countries
- (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
- The stock of basic facilities and capital equipment needed for the functioning of a country or area
- The principal ingredient of a mixture
- A flat bottom on which something is intended to sit
- (electronics) the part of a transistor that separates the emitter from the collector
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in base?
1 Anagram of Base
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to base:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'base'.