Is bats a Scrabble word?
Yes, bats is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Bats is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word bats.
- Strike with, or as if with a baseball bat
- Wink briefly
- Have a turn at bat
- Use a bat
- Beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate
- (baseball) a turn trying to get a hit
- A small racket with a long handle used for playing squash
- The club used in playing cricket
- A club used for hitting a ball in various games
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bats?
3 Anagrams of Bats
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bats:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bats'.