Is tongue a Scrabble word?
Yes, tongue is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Tongue is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word tongue.
- Articulate by tonguing, as when playing wind instruments
- Lick or explore with the tongue
- A mobile mass of muscular tissue covered with mucous membrane and located in the oral cavity
- A human written or spoken language used by a community; opposed to e.g. a computer language
- Any long thin projection that is transient
- A manner of speaking
- A narrow strip of land that juts out into the sea
- The tongue of certain animals used as meat
- The flap of material under the laces of a shoe or boot
- Metal striker that hangs inside a bell and makes a sound by hitting the side
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tongue?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tongue:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tongue'.