Is got a Scrabble word?
Yes, got is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Got is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
36 definitions of the word got.
- Come into the possession of something concrete or abstract
- Enter or assume a certain state or condition
- Cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition
- Receive a specified treatment (abstract)
- Reach a destination; arrive by movement or progress
- Go or come after and bring or take back
- Go through (mental or physical states or experiences)
- Take vengeance on or get even
- Achieve a point or goal
- Cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
- Succeed in catching or seizing, especially after a chase
- Come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- Be stricken by an illness, fall victim to an illness
- Communicate with a place or person; establish communication with, as if by telephone
- Give certain properties to something
- Move into a desired direction of discourse
- Grasp with the mind or develop an understanding of
- Attract and fix
- Reach with a blow or hit in a particular spot
- Reach by calculation
- Acquire as a result of some effort or action
- Perceive by hearing
- Suffer from the receipt of
- Receive as a retribution or punishment
- Leave immediately; used usually in the imperative form
- Reach and board
- Evoke an emotional response
- Apprehend and reproduce accurately
- Earn or achieve a base by being walked by the pitcher
- Overcome or destroy
- Be a mystery or bewildering to
- Take the first step or steps in carrying out an action
- Undergo (as of injuries and illnesses)
- Make children
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in got?
1 Anagram of Got
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to got:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'got'.