Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Nut
The definition of nut, the meaning of the word Nut:
Is nut a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Usually large hard-shelled seed
- n. - Egyptian goddess of the sky
- n. - A small (usually square or hexagonal) metal block with internal screw thread to be fitted onto a bolt
- n. - Half the width of an em
- n. - A whimsically eccentric person
- n. - Someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
- n. - One of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- v. - Gather nuts
Nut is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in nut: N T U
1 Anagram of Nut
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nut:
4 words found using the letters in "Nut"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words