Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Tug
The definition of tug, the meaning of the word Tug:
Is tug a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A sudden abrupt pull
- n. - A powerful small boat designed to pull or push larger ships
- v. - Pull hard
- v. - Strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- v. - Tow (a vessel) with a tug
- v. - Carry with difficulty
- v. - Move by pulling hard
- v. - Pull or strain hard at
- v. - Struggle in opposition
Tug is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in tug: G T U
1 Anagram of Tug
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tug:
2 words found using the letters in "Tug"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words