Is gone a Scrabble word?
Yes, gone is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Gone is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
34 definitions of the word gone.
- Destroyed or killed
- Well in the past; former
- No longer retained
- Change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically
- Follow a procedure or take a course
- Move away from a place into another direction
- Enter or assume a certain state or condition
- Be awarded; be allotted
- Have a particular form
- Stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point
- Follow a certain course
- Be abolished or discarded
- Be or continue to be in a certain condition
- Make a certain noise or sound
- Perform as expected when applied
- To be spent or finished
- Progress by being changed
- Continue to live through hardship or adversity
- Pass, fare, or elapse; of a certain state of affairs or action
- Pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- Be in the right place or situation
- Be ranked or compare
- Begin or set in motion
- Have a turn; make one's move in a game
- Be contained in
- Be sounded, played, or expressed
- Blend or harmonize
- Lead, extend, or afford access
- Be the right size or shape; fit correctly or as desired
- Go through in search of something; search through someone's belongings in an unauthorized way
- Be spent
- Give support (to) or make a choice (of) one out of a group or number
- Stop operating or functioning
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gone?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gone:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'gone'.