Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Tongues
The definition of tongues, the meaning of the word Tongues:
Is tongues a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A mobile mass of muscular tissue covered with mucous membrane and located in the oral cavity
- n. - A human written or spoken language used by a community; opposed to e.g. a computer language
- n. - Any long thin projection that is transient
- n. - A manner of speaking
- n. - A narrow strip of land that juts out into the sea
- n. - The tongue of certain animals used as meat
- n. - The flap of material under the laces of a shoe or boot
- n. - Metal striker that hangs inside a bell and makes a sound by hitting the side
- v. - Articulate by tonguing, as when playing wind instruments
- v. - Lick or explore with the tongue
Tongues is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in tongues: E G N O S T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tongues:
133 words found using the letters in "Tongues"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words