Is sticking a Scrabble word?
Yes, sticking is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
Sticking is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word sticking.
- Extending out above or beyond a surface or boundary
- Put, fix, force, or implant
- Stay put (in a certain place); we are not moving to Cincinnati"
- Stick to firmly
- Be or become fixed
- Be a devoted follower or supporter
- Be loyal to
- Cover and decorate with objects that pierce the surface
- Fasten with an adhesive material like glue
- Fasten with or as with pins or nails
- Fasten into place by fixing an end or point into something
- Pierce with a thrust using a pointed instrument
- Pierce or penetrate or puncture with something pointed
- Come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation
- Saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous
- Be a mystery or bewildering to
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sticking?
1 Anagram of Sticking
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sticking:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'sticking'.
- L: stickling