Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, stick is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Put, fix, force, or implant
2. Stay put (in a certain place); we are not moving to Cincinnati"
3. Stick to firmly
4. Be or become fixed
6. Be a devoted follower or supporter
7. Be loyal to
8. Cover and decorate with objects that pierce the surface
9. Fasten with an adhesive material like glue
10. Fasten with or as with pins or nails
11. Fasten into place by fixing an end or point into something
12. Pierce with a thrust using a pointed instrument
13. Pierce or penetrate or puncture with something pointed
14. Come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation
15. Saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous
16. Be a mystery or bewildering to
1. An implement consisting of a length of wood
2. A small thin branch of a tree
3. A lever used by a pilot to control the ailerons and elevators of an airplane
4. A rectangular quarter pound block of butter or margarine
5. Informal terms for the leg
6. A long implement (usually made of wood) that is shaped so that hockey or polo players can hit a puck or ball
7. A long thin implement resembling a length of wood
8. Marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
9. Threat of a penalty
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stick?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words