Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, wedge is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Put, fix, force, or implant
2. Squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
1. Any shape that is triangular in cross section
2. A large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
3. A diacritical mark (an inverted circumflex) placed above certain letters (such as the letter c) to indicate pronunciation
4. A heel that is an extension of the sole of the shoe
5. (golf) an iron with considerable loft and a broad sole
6. Something solid that is usable as an inclined plane (shaped like a V) that can be pushed between two things to separate them
7. A block of wood used to prevent the sliding or rolling of a heavy object
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wedge?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words