Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Lodge
The definition of lodge, the meaning of the word Lodge:
Is lodge a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - English physicist who studied electromagnetic radiation and was a pioneer of radiotelegraphy (1851-1940)
- n. - A formal association of people with similar interests
- n. - Small house at the entrance to the grounds of a country mansion; usually occupied by a gatekeeper or gardener
- n. - A small (rustic) house used as a temporary shelter
- n. - Any of various Native American dwellings
- n. - A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- v. - Be a lodger; stay temporarily
- v. - Put, fix, force, or implant
- v. - File a formal charge against
- v. - Provide housing for
Lodge is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in lodge: D E G L O
1 Anagram of Lodge
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lodge:
32 words found using the letters in "Lodge"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words