Yes, lodge is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Lodge is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word 'lodge'.
- Be a lodger; stay temporarily
- Put, fix, force, or implant
- File a formal charge against
- Provide housing for
- English physicist who studied electromagnetic radiation and was a pioneer of radiotelegraphy (1851-1940)
- A formal association of people with similar interests
- Small house at the entrance to the grounds of a country mansion; usually occupied by a gatekeeper or gardener
- A small (rustic) house used as a temporary shelter
- Any of various Native American dwellings
- A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lodge?
1 Anagram of Lodge
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lodge:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lodge'.