Yes, deposit is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Deposit is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word 'deposit'.
- Put, fix, force, or implant
- Put into a bank account
- Put (something somewhere) firmly
- The phenomenon of sediment or gravel accumulating
- Matter that has been deposited by some natural process
- The natural process of laying down a deposit of something
- Money deposited in a bank or some similar institution
- A partial payment made at the time of purchase; the balance to be paid later
- Money given as security for an article acquired for temporary use
- A payment given as a guarantee that an obligation will be met
- A facility where things can be deposited for storage or safekeeping
- The act of putting something somewhere
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in deposit?
5 Anagrams of Deposit
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to deposit:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'deposit'.