Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Knits
The definition of knits, the meaning of the word Knits:
Is knits a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A fabric made by knitting
- n. - A basic knitting stitch
- n. - Needlework created by interlacing yarn in a series of connected loops using straight eyeless needles or by machine
- v. - Make (textiles) by knitting
- v. - Tie or link together
- v. - To gather something into small wrinkles or folds
Knits is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in knits: I K N S T
2 Anagrams of Knits
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to knits:
32 words found using the letters in "Knits"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words