Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Icings
The definition of icings, the meaning of the word Icings:
Is icings a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The formation of frost or ice on a surface
- n. - A flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
- n. - (ice hockey) the act of shooting the puck from within your own defensive area the length of the rink beyond the opponent's goal
- v. - Decorate with frosting
- v. - Cause to become ice or icy
- v. - Put ice on or put on ice
Icings is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in icings: C G I I N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to icings:
15 words found using the letters in "Icings"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words