Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, stay is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. Stay the same; remain in a certain state
2. Stay put (in a certain place); we are not moving to Cincinnati"
4. Continue in a place, position, or situation
5. Remain behind
6. Stop or halt
7. Stay behind
8. Hang on during a trial of endurance
9. Stop a judicial process
10. Fasten with stays
11. Overcome or allay
1. Continuing or remaining in a place or state
2. The state of inactivity following an interruption
3. A judicial order forbidding some action until an event occurs or the order is lifted
4. A thin strip of metal or bone that is used to stiffen a garment (e.g. a corset)
5. (nautical) brace consisting of a heavy rope or wire cable used as a support for a mast or spar
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stay?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words