Is kings a Scrabble word?
Yes, kings is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Kings is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word kings.
- A male sovereign; ruler of a kingdom
- A competitor who holds a preeminent position
- A very wealthy or powerful businessman
- Preeminence in a particular category or group or field
- United States woman tennis player (born in 1943)
- United States guitar player and singer of the blues (born in 1925)
- United States charismatic civil rights leader and Baptist minister who campaigned against the segregation of Blacks (1929-1968)
- A checker that has been moved to the opponent's first row where it is promoted to a piece that is free to move either forward or backward
- One of the four playing cards in a deck bearing the picture of a king
- (chess) the weakest but the most important piece
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in kings?
1 Anagram of Kings
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to kings:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'kings'.