Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Knit
The definition of knit, the meaning of the word Knit:
Is knit a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A fabric made by knitting
- n. - A basic knitting stitch
- n. - Needlework created by interlacing yarn in a series of connected loops using straight eyeless needles or by machine
- v. - Make (textiles) by knitting
- v. - Tie or link together
- v. - To gather something into small wrinkles or folds
Knit is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in knit: I K N T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to knit:
9 words found using the letters in "Knit"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words