Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Treats
The definition of treats, the meaning of the word Treats:
Is treats a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something considered choice to eat
- n. - An occurrence that causes special pleasure or delight
- v. - Interact in a certain way
- v. - Subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition
- v. - Provide treatment for
- v. - Act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- v. - Provide with a gift or entertainment
- v. - Provide with choice or abundant food or drink
- v. - Engage in negotiations in order to reach an agreement
- v. - Regard or consider in a specific way
Treats is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in treats: A E R S T T
4 Anagrams of Treats
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to treats:
92 words found using the letters in "Treats"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words