Is treats a Scrabble word?
Yes, treats is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Treats is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word treats
The meaning of treats
10 definitions of the word treats.
- Interact in a certain way
- Subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition
- Provide treatment for
- Act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- Provide with a gift or entertainment
- Provide with choice or abundant food or drink
- Engage in negotiations in order to reach an agreement
- Regard or consider in a specific way
- Something considered choice to eat
- An occurrence that causes special pleasure or delight
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in treats?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
4 Anagrams of Treats
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to treats:
Unscramble the letters in treats
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'treats'.
- C: scatter
- B: batters
- G: targets
- U: stature
- W: swatter
- Y: yatters