Is taste a Scrabble word?
Yes, taste is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Taste is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word taste.
- Have flavor; taste of something
- Perceive by the sense of taste
- Take a sample of
- Have a distinctive or characteristic taste
- Distinguish flavors
- Experience briefly
- The sensation that results when taste buds in the tongue and throat convey information about the chemical composition of a soluble stimulus
- A strong liking
- Delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values)
- A brief experience of something
- A small amount eaten or drunk
- The faculty of distinguishing sweet, sour, bitter, and salty properties in the mouth
- A kind of sensing; distinguishing substances by means of the taste buds
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in taste?
4 Anagrams of Taste
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to taste:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'taste'.