Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Frost
The definition of frost, the meaning of the word Frost:
Is frost a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside)
- n. - Weather cold enough to cause freezing
- n. - The formation of frost or ice on a surface
- n. - United States poet famous for his lyrical poems on country life in New England (1874-1963)
- v. - Decorate with frosting
- v. - Provide with a rough or speckled surface or appearance
- v. - Cover with frost
- v. - Damage by frost
Frost is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in frost: F O R S T
1 Anagram of Frost
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to frost:
20 words found using the letters in "Frost"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words