Is frost a Scrabble word?
Yes, frost is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Frost is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word frost.
- Decorate with frosting
- Provide with a rough or speckled surface or appearance
- Cover with frost
- Damage by frost
- Ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside)
- Weather cold enough to cause freezing
- The formation of frost or ice on a surface
- United States poet famous for his lyrical poems on country life in New England (1874-1963)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in frost?
1 Anagram of Frost
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to frost:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'frost'.