Is story a Scrabble word?
Yes, story is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Story is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word story
The meaning of story
6 definitions of the word story.
- A message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events; presented in writing or drama or cinema or as a radio or television program
- A piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events
- A structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
- A record or narrative description of past events
- A short account of the news
- A trivial lie
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in story?
4 Anagrams of Story
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to story:
Unscramble the letters in story
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'story'.