Is screen a Scrabble word?
Yes, screen is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Screen is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word screen
The meaning of screen
16 definitions of the word screen.
- Test or examine for the presence of disease or infection
- Examine methodically
- Examine in order to test suitability
- Project onto a screen for viewing
- Prevent from entering
- Separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff
- Protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
- A white or silvered surface where pictures can be projected for viewing
- A protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight
- The display that is electronically created on the surface of the large end of a cathode-ray tube
- A covering that serves to conceal or shelter something
- A protective covering consisting of netting; can be mounted in a frame
- The personnel of the film industry
- A strainer for separating lumps from powdered material or grading particles
- A door that consists of a frame holding metallic or plastic netting; used to allow ventilation and to keep insects from entering a building through the open door
- Partition consisting of a decorative frame or panel that serves to divide a space
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in screen?
2 Anagrams of Screen
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to screen:
Unscramble the letters in screen
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'screen'.