Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Sorts
The definition of sorts, the meaning of the word Sorts:
Is sorts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- n. - An approximate definition or example
- n. - A person of a particular character or nature
- n. - An operation that segregates items into groups according to a specified criterion
- v. - Examine in order to test suitability
- v. - Arrange or order by classes or categories
Sorts is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in sorts: O R S S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sorts:
16 words found using the letters in "Sorts"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words