Is sorts a Scrabble word?
Yes, sorts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Sorts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word sorts.
- Examine in order to test suitability
- Arrange or order by classes or categories
- A category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- An approximate definition or example
- A person of a particular character or nature
- An operation that segregates items into groups according to a specified criterion
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sorts?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sorts:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sorts'.