Is sorting a Scrabble word?
Yes, sorting is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Sorting is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word sorting.
- Examine in order to test suitability
- Arrange or order by classes or categories
- An operation that segregates items into groups according to a specified criterion
- The basic cognitive process of arranging into classes or categories
- Grouping by class or kind or size
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sorting?
2 Anagrams of Sorting
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sorting:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sorting'.