Is snare a Scrabble word?
Yes, snare is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Snare is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word snare.
- Catch in or as if in a trap
- Entice and trap
- Something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares
- A small drum with two heads and a snare stretched across the lower head
- A surgical instrument consisting of wire hoop that can be drawn tight around the base of polyps or small tumors to sever them; used especially in body cavities
- Strings stretched across the lower head of a snare drum; they make a rattling sound when the drum is hit
- A trap for birds or small mammals; often has a slip noose
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in snare?
4 Anagrams of Snare
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to snare:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'snare'.