Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Near
The definition of near, the meaning of the word Near:
Is near a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Move towards
- adj. - Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances
- adj. - Being on the left side
- adj. - Closely resembling the genuine article
- adj. - Giving or spending with reluctance
- adj. - With or in a close or intimate relationship
- adj. - Very close in resemblance
- adv. - Near in time or place or relationship
- adv. - (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but
Near is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in near: A E N R
1 Anagram of Near
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to near:
16 words found using the letters in "Near"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words