Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Cranes
The definition of cranes, the meaning of the word Cranes:
Is cranes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States writer (1871-1900)
- n. - United States poet (1899-1932)
- n. - A small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Phoenix
- n. - Lifts and moves heavy objects; lifting tackle is suspended from a pivoted boom that rotates around a vertical axis
- n. - Large long-necked wading bird of marshes and plains in many parts of the world
- v. - Stretch (the neck) so as to see better
Cranes is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in cranes: A C E N R S
4 Anagrams of Cranes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cranes:
85 words found using the letters in "Cranes"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words