Is cranes a Scrabble word?
Yes, cranes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Cranes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word cranes
The meaning of cranes
6 definitions of the word cranes.
- Stretch (the neck) so as to see better
- United States writer (1871-1900)
- United States poet (1899-1932)
- A small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Phoenix
- Lifts and moves heavy objects; lifting tackle is suspended from a pivoted boom that rotates around a vertical axis
- Large long-necked wading bird of marshes and plains in many parts of the world
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cranes?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
4 Anagrams of Cranes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cranes:
Unscramble the letters in cranes
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cranes'.