Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, answer is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. React verbally
2. Respond to a signal
3. Give the correct answer or solution to
4. Understand the meaning of
5. Give a defence or refutation of (a charge) or in (an argument)
6. Be liable or accountable
7. Be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
8. Match or correspond
9. Be satisfactory for; meet the requirements of or serve the purpose of
10. React to a stimulus or command
1. A statement (either spoken or written) that is made to reply to a question or request or criticism or accusation
2. A statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem
3. The speech act of replying to a question
4. The principal pleading by the defendant in response to plaintiff's complaint; in criminal law it consists of the defendant's plea of `guilty' or `not guilty' (or nolo contendere); in civil law it must contain denials of all allegations in the plaintiff's complaint that the defendant hopes to controvert and it can contain affirmative defenses or counterclaims
5. A nonverbal reaction
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in answer?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words