Is answer a Scrabble word?
Yes, answer is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Answer is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word answer.
- React verbally
- Respond to a signal
- Give the correct answer or solution to
- Understand the meaning of
- Give a defence or refutation of (a charge) or in (an argument)
- Be liable or accountable
- Be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
- Match or correspond
- Be satisfactory for; meet the requirements of or serve the purpose of
- React to a stimulus or command
- A statement (either spoken or written) that is made to reply to a question or request or criticism or accusation
- A statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem
- The speech act of replying to a question
- The principal pleading by the defendant in response to plaintiff's complaint; in criminal law it consists of the defendant's plea of `guilty' or `not guilty' (or nolo contendere); in civil law it must contain denials of all allegations in the plaintiff's complaint that the defendant hopes to controvert and it can contain affirmative defenses or counterclaims
- A nonverbal reaction
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in answer?
1 Anagram of Answer
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to answer:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'answer'.