Is ranges a Scrabble word?
Yes, ranges is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Ranges is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word ranges.
- Change or be different within limits
- Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- Have a range; be capable of projecting over a certain distance, as of a gun
- Range or extend over; occupy a certain area
- Lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line
- Feed as in a meadow or pasture
- Let eat
- Assign a rank or rating to
- An area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
- The limits within which something can be effective
- A large tract of grassy open land on which livestock can graze
- A series of hills or mountains
- A place for shooting (firing or driving) projectiles of various kinds
- A variety of different things or activities
- (mathematics) the set of values of the dependent variable for which a function is defined
- The limit of capability
- A kitchen appliance used for cooking food
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in ranges?
2 Anagrams of Ranges
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ranges:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'ranges'.